We will do our best to resolve any issues within 3 working days. If we are unable to do this, we will record your concern as a formal complaint.
Our complaints procedure:
- We will send you an acknowledgement letter or email of your formal complaint within 5 working days of receiving it.
- We may need to contact you for further information, to try to fully understand the matter.
- We will then investigate the complaint thoroughly.
- We will fully respond to complaint within 15 working days, addressing all the points you have raised.
(In exceptional circumstances, we may delve into the complaint further. In this case, we may take up to 35 working days to respond. If we do extend the deadline to 35 working days, we will explain this to you within 15 working days of the original complaint.)
After the complaint:
We’re committed to ensuring all complaints are fairly addressed. However, if you are unhappy with the outcome, you have the following options:
- You can send us more information to back up your complaint and we will explore it further.
- You can send your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) for an impartial review. You need to do this within 6 months of the original complaint. The FOS contact details are:
Financial Ombudsman Service
0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 9123